Recruiting New Managers
Fall '11 Recruiting
August 29, 2011
Student Agencies, Inc. is pleased to announce the beginning of the Fall 2011 management recruiting cycle. Student Agencies, or SAI, is the nation’s oldest independent student-run corporation. Serving the Cornell University and Ithaca community provides diverse services ranging from summer storage to campus marketing to business plan development through our seven student-run businesses.
Managerial positions are listed below, but please click on the Employment tab to the right for more information on how to apply for all current job listings.
- Director of Human Resources
- Technology Analyst
- Big Red Shipping and Storage General Manager
- Campus Promotions General Manager
- Campus Promotions Consulting Manager
- Hired Hands Moving Company General Manager
- Real Estate General Manager
Applications can be obtained from our 409 College Avenue office or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications, resumes, and cover letters are due to the Student Agencies office (c/o Director of HR Emily Cusick) by Saturday, September 17, at 4 p.m.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to attend one of the Student Agencies Info Sessions listed below:
- September 6 at 5 p.m. in Sage Hall, Room B10
- September 7 at 5 p.m. in Sage Hall, Room 141
- September 12 at 5 p.m. in Sage Hall, Room 141